OCR Virtual World OCR Series
Race 3 Registration Open
Anyone can compete to be national, continental and/or world champion at each event and for the series! The goal of the virtual world series is to help you stay fit and compare yourself with anyone (or everyone) else in the world. This is primarily designed to fun, a bit competitive if you want, and above all ... fun! Click here for results and registration.
It's real, It’s on-line and It’s free!
Anyone can compete to be national, continental and/or world champion at each event and for the series! The goal of the virtual world series is to help you stay fit and compare yourself with anyone (or everyone) else in the world. This is primarily designed to fun, a bit competitive if you want, and above all ... fun!
The World Series is six mixed reality races that crown the World Series champions after the final race in October. Points are awarded for each race and points from your top four races count toward the final standings.
Accumulated points for the top three elite athletes in each category, from each country are automatically included in the World Team Rankings.
Gold Silver and Bronze virtual medals will be awarded across all categories and the final medal table will show the top performing athletes and countries!
National Federations may require additional requirements for athletes in each country. Contact your national governing body here for details.
5 km Run and 20 obstacles (3 km and 12 obstacles for under 10 years old)
One lap is:
- (start) 100m run
- 10x push ups
- 200m run
- 200m carry
- 200m run
- 10x box jumps
- 200m run
- 5x pull ups
- 100m run (finish)
- Push Ups: Start arms straight, chest to ground, up to straight arms, finish with arms straight after the 10th chest to ground
- 200m Carry (get your weights as close as possible):
• 30 kg (65 lb) men
• 20 kg (45 lb) women
• 15 kg (35 lb) for 16 through 19 years old
• 10 kg (20 lb) for 10-15
• 5 kg (10 lb) for U10
- Box Jumps: 0.5 m (20”) high box, arms fully extended (straight) overhead standing on the box with legs straight, any step, wall etc.
- Pull Ups: chin to bar, elbows no less than 90 degrees at the bottom. No kipping!
- General FISO Competition Rules apply. We expect everyone to be polite, courteous and sportsmanlike. Cheating or unruly behavior, on-line or otherwise, may result in disqualification. The World OCR Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics apply.
- Elite (no age requirements)
- 5-year age groups: 20-24 through 65+
- 2 year AG: 10-11 through 18-19
- Open (no verification but no awards)
- Elite Team (automatically calculated)
- Para OCR: PO1, PO2-4 and PO5 classification details here
RESULTS & RANKINGS
Individual results will be provided by country, continent and overall (for the entire world!)
Results and rankings are tabulated after registration closes each month.
Team rankings work the same way, the lowest score wins!
Video verification will be used to validate obstacle completion*. If you cannot prove completion, you may be excluded from the results and rankings. Videos are public and available for public review and verification.
Anywhere! Distance is verified by phone, wearable GPS enabled app or national federation official*. Your running routes and obstacle locations are solely at your discretion, but you must upload screenshots of your run route, total distance and time to the digital results board.
All finishers receive a digital finisher medal, national, continental and global results and rankings!
All times are US Eastern (GMT - 5 hrs)
World Cup #1 May 8, 12:00:00 AM to May 31, 11:55:00 PM
World Cup #2 June 1, 12:000:00 AM to June 30, 11:55:00 PM
World Cup #3 July 1 - 31
World Cup #4 August 1 - 31
World Cup #5 September 1 - 30
World Cup #6 October 1 - 31
- Register for free here There is one race per month from May through October.
- Compete anytime you want before the end of the month for each World Series Event.
- Post your video to Youtube (you will need this for step 4)
- Login to our digital results portal and enter your time, video and the screenshot of your run under the Activities Tab (or image of your event verification form) the appropriate category.*
- Post your video on Instagram Stories and tag @worldocr #ocrworldseries
- For countries with limited access to technology and related infrastructure, please work with your national federation. Contacts your federation here.
*If you don't have access to a GPS tracker, you can use a measured athletic track (100m, 400m, etc.) or similar and have an official from your national federation verify the distance. Download the verification form below and upload as your screenshot.
The scoreboard is live and keeps accurate rankings as new times are entered, so make sure to check back throughout the day and send daps to your friends as they complete the workout.